Friday, November 18, 2011

More Apple Juice.



I can hardly wait until we are able to build a cider press, it was a bit much to take on this year, however until then I am really enjoying homemade apple juice.  I dilute my apple juice and sometimes warm it up with a dash of allspice or just cinnamon. We still have lots of these apples to make more juice with and I may just have to treat ourselves to a homemade pie this weekend.




We filter our juice very little to keep the pulpy, apple goodness so it obviously needs a good stir prior to consuming.

4 comments:

  1. Yum!! I bet it's really tart and good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! You can sweeten it if you like but I really like the tart flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some apple cider from Jackie Macleod that was awfully good.

    ReplyDelete