Saturday, December 3, 2011


Chicken in the dog house. Thankfully the dog does not mind sharing, especially since the hens sometimes lay eggs in the house which he steals and eats. I taught him how to crack them open by dropping them on the patio stones.  


Some of our onions drying in our shop loft.




The very end of the red onions, pulled from the ground a week ago.  


The garden covered with eel grass, shredded leaves and cover crops. I had some compost that was going to be ready to apply in the spring so I threw that in a pile on the garden and covered it with eel grass and straw. That way it will already be on the garden in the spring when we have to till the soil. I can not wait until we are gardening without having to till.



Home Sweet Home.



Myrtle and my flower bed, also mulched against the elements over spots where new bulbs were planted.



Kale.



2 comments: