Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Missing my flowers.


Swiss Giant Pansies.


There is not too much in bloom these days. Splashes of colour are found in rose hips, holiday decorations and the odd flowering kale. I have been going through my pictures from the past growing season to see where I can improve, move and add to my gardens.  Here's a few of my favourite flowers.



Snowdrop Anemones.



Orange Ballerina Tulips.


More Swiss Giant Pansies. So easy to grow from seed they will do the job for you the following year when they self seed.



Tulips.



Mish-Mash.




This picture is on the bulletin board behind the cash at the local nursery, Pleasant Valley. I did not win the photo contest, my boyfriend did!


White Bleeding Heart.



Tiny Allium.


Large Allium.


Even more Swiss Giant Pansies.


German Re-Blooming Iris. Yet to Re-bloom....


Dutch Iris.


Again.



Asiatic Lilies.

No comments:

Post a Comment