Friday, August 16, 2013


I sneak lettuce into all my flowerbeds. They're nice and close to the house so it's super handy for my boyfriend and I to grab a handful for a wrap, a salad, a garnish or a serving medium. 


Love Morning Glories!!


Same flowerbed, I also plant lots of herbs with my flowers close to the house. Here's dill, petunias, pansies, lettuce and lemon balm. 


With my main patch of chives in the background and one of the dill plants going to flower. 


I also keep a spot cleared for this guy, mostly because I'm a huge sucker and also because it's one of the only spots in the yard he can get away from the sun and lay his belly somewhere cool. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure if Dio could talk, he's say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you eat any of the flowers? if you can ... do you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can eat the pansies, I use them as a garnish on salads and covered Mom's 60th birthday cake with them. They don't have too much taste.

    ReplyDelete