Friday, August 30, 2013

Dinner.


We had Halibut en papillotte with zucchini sticks and tiny red pepper slices.  This variety of pepper, which I cannot remember at this time, resulted in plants covered with peppers that are a bit smaller than peppers I've grown in the past, but bursting with flavor. I cut into this one pepper and the kitchen smelled as if I had chopped many more. I'm trying to use most of the zukes while they are still small. It can be hard work staying on top of them, we've had a few here and there the last couple weeks but now, there is about four or five on each plant that will all be ready at the same time. I can see some type of baked zucchini dish or baked good in our future.  


Two different varieties of corn. The two on the left are one variety and the one on the right is another, they all taste amazing! 


Thrashing through more seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment