Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update!


Basil in pots to take indoors when it gets too chilly out. 


The ground cherry/tomato jungle. There's ripe ones in there somewhere, I get lost and snap branches when I try to get in around these plants. I planted them at the minimal spacing and they grew to be huge giants. I will be a bit more generous on the spacing next year.  


Brussel sprouts forming. Did you know that pound for pound brussel sprouts contain more vitamin c than an orange? 


A second crop of fall sugar snap peas. 


Gobble Gobble, turkey hens. 


Baby chicks! 30 meat birds, 5 new laying hens. 


This petunia was bashed around in the weather and still not that worse for wear. 


Another sunny day in the garden. This fall weather is so lovely, the very best for working outdoors. 



2 comments:

  1. I love all of the photos. I felt like I was right there. Everything looks great. I really like the little pots for your basil. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they cute? Thanks for viewing! I really need to take more pictures these days, there's even more to see around here.

    ReplyDelete