Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Quick note!

In case anyone is wondering, our naturally fermented wine, although not finished, has turned out amazingly well. The batch not spoiling was satisfying enough but when we tried it the other night to see if we thought it was ready to bottle we were floored by the taste. Although much different than commercial wine and a bit of an acquired taste, we liked it immediately.  I did not take a hydrometer reading, although I would guess it's likely around 10% alcohol content. 

2 comments:

  1. So that's where you've been...sampling wine heh!!! ;-) Nice to see you blogging. Sprout and pea shoot time around here soon, if I can only get motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, sampling wine, looking through seed catalogs and cross country skiing....I wish! I have to post a picture of the snow we have here, it's awesome in the true sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete